Fairview Range’s Ear, Nose, and Throat Department offers 21 surgical options. While our doctors and nurses have a deep understanding of each one, the terms can be a mouthful for those without a doctorate. Here’s a breakdown of all our surgical offerings.
ENT Department Surgery Capabilities
- Tonsillectomy – This is a procedure to remove the tonsils.
- Adenoidectomy – The removal of the adenoids.
- Uvulopalatopharyngoplasty (UPPP) – A surgery to remove and/or fix tissue in the throat.
- Tympanoplasty – The reconstruction of the eardrum or the middle ear bones.
- Sinus/nasal surgery – Helps open up the sinus and nasal pathways.
- Septorhinoplasty/rhinoplasty – A procedure to reshape or correct the function of the nose.
- Chin augmentation/implant – Surgery to change the appearance of the chin.
- Thyroid surgery – The removal of one or both lobes of the thyroid.
- Neck surgery – An array of procedures to lessen neck pain.
- Skin lesion – The removal of skin abnormalities.
- Ear surgery – The reshaping of the ear.
- Laryngoscopy/bronchoscopy – A scope to examine the larynx, windpipe, and lungs.
- Esophagoscopy – A scope to view your esophagus and stomach.
- Orbital fracture – Surgery to fix the bones surrounding the eye.
- Parotidectomy – The removal of the parotid gland.
- Oral lesion removal – Removal of lesions in the mouth.
- Balloon sinuplasty – The insertion of a small balloon to clear out sinuses.
- Turbinate reduction – Decreasing the size of the turbinates in the nose.
- Myringotomies – The placement of tubes into the ears to drain fluids and avoid buildups.
- Lesion removals – The removal of lesions on the skin.
- Uvulectomies – The removal of the uvula, or tissue that sits in the back of your mouth.
As you can see, we offer a wide range of surgeries. If you are interested in learning more or have any further questions, feel free to reach out by calling 218-362-6937. We’re more than happy to answer any and all questions.